Skip to main content

Beef Blood for Female Support?

 


Don't get grossed out just yet...

Look, if you've been dealing with irregular periods, anemia, heavy bleeding, mood swings, low energy, or just issues with your health in general, I highly encourage you to read through this blog post to see if this will help you get one step closer to finally finding relief!

Allow me to share my story to see if you relate.

On June 12th, I began my menstrual cycle just like any other time. Only this time, I began to linger. I was still bleeding after Day 7. Then Day 10. Then Day 20. Then Day 30...

It just never stopped. The flow was steady/heavy and had a ton of huge clots. I am genuinely surprised just how much flesh my uterus was shedding. It wasn't normal, and I was beginning to feel all the negative effects that came with it.

I was becoming increasingly weak and tired (just a simple flight of stairs became an Olympic challenge), my mood was all over the place (happy one moment then depressed and crying the next), my appetite became non-existent, and my hair started falling out like crazy.

This menstrual cycle quickly became an inescapable, beastly nightmare and I was caught in its clutches.

My poor husband and son had to see me hit many low points and I hated that they had to witness my weakness. I had to find a way to get this resolved, but was so sick and discouraged, it took a long time to get things moving along.

I suspected my hormones were out of whack, so I reached out to my doctor to try hormone prescriptions, iron pills, and transexamic acid to try to reduce the bleeding and get back on track.

After a few attempts at trying to solve this problem by myself - which resulted in a $900 ER visit (my ferrous sulfate iron prescription gave me diarrhea and ultimately was causing me to become dehydrated...), I discovered that I was anemic and had very low iron levels as well as low Vitamin D. My gynecologist had also discovered a polyp that was adding to the irregular bleeding.

I felt so foolish.

All this time I was so focused on my hormones that I neglected the most simplest things.

But even with the iron pills I was prescribed, I knew I needed something more gentle and effective to raise my iron levels without having to end up in the hospital a second time. The game plan to get the polyp removed was put in place, but there needed to be a game plan to support my iron levels to make sure I never had to experience this nightmare again.

That's when I did some digging and came across beef blood capsules.

My doctor recommended beef supplements if the prescription iron became too much for my GI tract to handle. While they didn't give me a specific brand recommendation, I immediately remembered the Ancestral Supplements brand and how they recently shared their products on their Instagram stories which I have followed for some time. 

I am so grateful I remembered their posts, because it led me exactly where I needed to go!

After reading the rave reviews and countless testimonials from women in my exact situation, I immediately ordered the supplements and prayed that my Amazon delivery driver would get them to me as quickly as possible. Praise the Lord for fast shipping!

 I got my beef blood capsules and began including them as part of my daily routine. They do not taste like you think they would, nor are there any unpleasant burps. I began taking 3 capsules daily and will slowly work my way up to the full serving once I know my body has had time to adjust to this new regimen (especially since I was trying so many other things at once. It was time to give my body a break, start fresh, and slowly incorporate things more intentionally.)

So what's the deal with beef blood anyway?

So if you read through my story, you probably can guess right away that blood is critical for supporting life and overall health and wellness. Without it, well...you can imagine just how lifeless things can get.

Blood health is crucial for overall well-being because blood performs numerous essential functions in the body. Below are some key reasons why maintaining good blood health is important. Number 10 is extremely important to take note of if you are dealing with problems like I have:

1. Oxygen Transport:

  • Function: Blood carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body and returns carbon dioxide to the lungs for exhalation.
  • Importance: Adequate oxygen supply is vital for cellular respiration, energy production, and the proper functioning of organs and tissues.

2. Nutrient Delivery:

  • Function: Blood transports nutrients from the digestive system to cells throughout the body.
  • Importance: These nutrients, including glucose, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, are necessary for growth, repair, and overall cellular function.

3. Waste Removal:

  • Function: Blood helps remove waste products, including carbon dioxide and metabolic byproducts, from cells.
  • Importance: Efficient waste removal prevents the accumulation of toxins, which can damage cells and organs.

4. Immune System Support:

  • Function: Blood contains white blood cells and antibodies that fight infections and foreign invaders.
  • Importance: A healthy immune system is essential for defending against pathogens and maintaining overall health.

5. Clotting Mechanism:

  • Function: Blood contains platelets and clotting factors that help prevent excessive bleeding by forming clots.
  • Importance: Proper blood clotting is critical for wound healing and preventing excessive blood loss during injuries.

6. Hormone Transport:

  • Function: Blood carries hormones from endocrine glands to target organs and tissues.
  • Importance: Hormones regulate various physiological processes, including metabolism, growth, and reproductive functions.

7. Temperature Regulation:

  • Function: Blood helps regulate body temperature by distributing heat throughout the body.
  • Importance: Maintaining a stable internal temperature is vital for optimal enzyme function and metabolic processes.

8. Maintaining pH Balance:

  • Function: Blood helps regulate the body’s pH levels through buffer systems.
  • Importance: A stable pH is essential for normal cellular activities and overall metabolic function.

9. Electrolyte Balance:

  • Function: Blood transports electrolytes, such as sodium, potassium, and calcium, which are critical for nerve and muscle function.
  • Importance: Electrolyte balance is necessary for maintaining fluid balance, nerve impulses, and muscle contractions.

10. Preventing Anemia and Fatigue:

  • Function: Healthy blood levels, particularly of red blood cells and hemoglobin, prevent anemia.
  • Importance: Anemia can cause fatigue, weakness, and impaired cognitive and physical performance.

Specific Considerations for Women:

  • Menstrual Health: Maintaining blood health is especially important for women due to menstrual cycles, which involve regular blood loss. Proper blood health helps manage menstrual symptoms and prevents conditions like iron-deficiency anemia.
  • Pregnancy: During pregnancy, blood volume increases to support the growing fetus. Adequate blood health is crucial for both maternal and fetal well-being.

As you can see, blood health is so important. It keeps us alive and it keeps us feeling alive. With proper blood support, we are able to have improved vitality and stay on top of our day-to-day lives without getting bogged down with so many preventable ailments.

Even after taking these capsules for just a couple of days, I am finally feeling more "myself" and actually have the energy to return to work and even create this blog post!

Finding quality support

Beef blood supplements from Ancestral Supplements - I am a firm believer in this company and support their mission. As an Amazon Affiliate, I do receive a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you

If you find out that you need to increase your iron levels and feel energetic again, talk with your doctor to see if beef blood supplements will benefit your health journey (they most likely will!)

It is important to do your research and find supplements that are sourced from quality ingredients and have little to no fillers or additives. That is why I've done the hard work for you and found the best blood supplements on the market.

Don't take my word for it. Here is a snippet directly from the company:

  • TIME-HONORED BLOOD SUPPLEMENT: Grounded in traditional wisdom of ancient practices, this grass fed beef organ supplement is rich in blood, liver and spleen specific nutrients that support white and red blood cell health, immune health, and heart health. 

  • ADDED SUPPORT FROM LIVER AND SPLEEN: This blood, spleen, and liver support supplement offers cofactors to support endogenous iron production and hemoglobin health as well as overall health.
 
  • WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION FOR LIVER HEALTH: Grass Fed Blood offers nourishment that only whole foods (and whole food supplements) can provide to support the high energy demands of an active lifestyle with bioavailable heme iron, Vitamin B 12, and bioidentical Vitamin D.
 
  • NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA GRASS FED BEEF: Made in small batches in the USA without GMOs, fillers, or flow agents and third party verified for purity, our beef liver capsules are sourced from 100% grass fed cows, pasture-raised without hormones in green fields.
 
  • DENSE NUTRITION FOR ENERGY AND HEALTH: As the founders of the Beef Organ Movement, our mission is to make vital nutrition through the highest possible quality organ consumption accessible for all, putting back in what the modern world has left out.

The quality and care that Ancestral Supplements has poured into their products is unmatched. Each product is created for an intentional and specific purpose. No more over-the-counter quick fixes; these supplements are here to target root causes and support long-term health. 

Imagine how much better you will feel after incorporating beef blood into your routine. In just a few short weeks, you could feel more vibrant, energetic, and restored. The menstrual cycles can be better managed, your blood work can come back more balanced, and you will not have to solely rely on an orange prescription bottle for the rest of your days.

To finally reclaim your health, you can grab your next bottle of beef blood supplements here.

 

Best of luck on your health journey! You are one step closer to feeling better!


Comments